what you need...
1 pc king crab (cut and washed)
3 tbsp garlic (minced)
3 tbsp coconut cream
2 tbsp coconut (grated)
1 tsp calamansi juice
4 tbsp butter
salt and pepper
what to do...
1. Deep fry crab for 3 minutes.
2. While frying, in another sauce pan, melt butter.
3. Saute garlic, add grated coconut, coconut cream, calamansi juice.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add crab and braise for 2 minutes.
*makes 2 servings
*Braising- is a cooking method that starts with pan-frying then finishing off with a simmer.