what you need...
12 oz Cambazola cheese (rind removed,cut into chunks)
1 1/4 pounds Brie (rind removed,cut into chunks)
1 tsp Vegetable oil
2 tsp Garlic (minced)
1 1/4 cups dry Sparkling wine or Champagne
1 tbsp Lemon juice
Salt and pepper
what to do...
1. Sprinkle cornstarch over cambazola and brie chunks in a medium bowl. Set aside.
2. In a medium pan, heat oil over moderate heat.
3. Add garlic and saute for about 2 minutes.
4. Add champagne and lemon juice, bring to a simmer over moderate heat.
5. Working in batches, add a handful of cheese at a time.
6. Whisk until almost completely melted. Do this frequently until all cheese has been added - this will take about 15 minutes. (Make sure not to get impatient and increase the heat or the fondue will seperate.)
7. Add salt and pepper.
8. Bring to a boil to thicken mixture before transferring to your heated fondue pot.
Red potatoes (boiled and cut into quarters or halves)
French green beans (blanched)
Apples or Pears (thinly sliced)