This post is inspired by Berrys Egg Drawings . I love boiled eggs in the morning, my mom usually makes one and when I became a mom Josh started to love it too. Although at these recent times my hubby doesn't want me preparing breakfast dahil malelate lang daw sya and he likes to boil water instead. We just eat crackers in the morning with hot coffee or cocoa. Looking at berrys boiled egg creations makes me happy in the morning c:


We have prepared breakfast like boiled or fried eggs at saturdays and sundays only. And so we shall have these drawings on weekends lang with only the baby egg at the middle as the center of these drawings kaya yun lang ang pagagandahin namin c: We shall call it "Egg Family".

5 comments:

  1. Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

    nice drawings!!! ako, baka pass muna ako sa mga egg drawings, but will have some soon :p  

  2. iceah said...

    si pasti gumawa nyan c: kaya maganda c: ipapatry ko si Josh one of this days c:  

  3. Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

    yups dapat lahat kayo magtry :p  

  4. iceah said...

    baka this sunday c:  

  5. Gem said...

    Oh! Ngayon ko nakita... eggs!  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every