Which Umbrella?




What Your Green Umbrella Says About You



When faced with adversity, you try to calm down first and act second.

You can approach things from a fresh perspective, but you have to relax first.



You are a very insightful and perceptive person. You offer up interesting critiques.

You have amazing levels of concentration. You can focus completely on any problem until it is solved.



On a rainy day: you take time to nap, day dream, and relax

The Umbrella Test

I can pretty much say that what the results said is true about me c:

Thanx to berry for posting this i love answering Psychological Questions like this sometimes it's really true and makes me realize more what is positive about me and what are the things I should change c:

0 comments:


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every