what you need...
4 chicken breast fillet (skinned)
1/4 cup pesto sauce
200 grams mixed lettuce
2 large ripe mangoes (peeled and cubed)
100 grams tomatoes (chopped)
5 tbsp fish sauce (patis)
1 piece lime
half bunch fresh coriander sprigs
5 tbsp cashew nuts
what to do...
1. Rub chicken breast with ready-made pesto.
2. Sear in pan with olive oil and bake for 10 minutes.
3. Set aside and cube when cool.
4. In a bowl, mix lettuce, chopped tomatoes, mangoes, and chicken.
Squeeze juice from lime and mix in fish sauce.
6. Toss in dressing to your bowl of salad.
7. Transfer to your serving plate and garnish with cashew nuts and coriander sprigs.