This is one of my first hand painted card I received from dadee. Also my first gift that I was painted by him. He gave this to me as a Christmas gift dated Dec.24 2002, we were still friends that time c: This is whats written inside c:

Isah Marie,

"The most
beautiful thing
that could happen
to a man
comes once
in a lifetime."

-Gumer

Actually the card were 3 all in all the first along with this 2 above c:
All painted by dadee galing no c:

The envelops were made by him too also hand painted.
Is he sweet or what?! c;

4 comments:

  1. Gem said...

    Agree, Iceah. This hand paint is lovely and sensual. I'm sure you fell in love with IT and with him.

    Inggit ako hahaha!

    Thanks for sharing.  

  2. pchi said...

    wow, ang galin niya

    painting is one of my biggest frustrations but i just have to accept the fact that i could not

    inggit ako. unang gift din ng bf ko sa akin portrait ko during my birthday... we we're not yet bf-gf then

    pero mas magaling si pasti sa painting... buildings kasi specialty ng bf ko  

  3. iceah said...

    @gem
    me bf pako nito teacher ko plang sya n may gf din sya crush na namin ang isat isa noon c:

    yan tlga gusto ko yung ipaint ako ng manliligaw ko sya lang gumawa sakin nito c:  

  4. iceah said...

    @Pchi
    tinuruan nya din ako magpaint meron pako ipopost naportraite ko talaga as in c:  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every